Use Google Voice number for calls from phone’s app
- On your Android device, open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings.
- Under Calls, tap Calls started from this device’s phone app.
- Select when to use Voice for calls from your phone’s dialer app: Yes (all calls) Yes (international calls only)
How do I call someone on Google?
- On your computer, go to voice.google.com.
- Open the tab for Calls .
- At the top, click Make a call.
- Enter the name or phone number of the person you want to call. If the person is in your contacts, select them from the list that appears.
- Click Call.
Photo in the article by “PxHere”