Send a text message
- On your computer, go to voice.google.com.
- Open the tab for Messages .
- At the top, click Send a message.
- Enter a contact’s name or phone number. To create a group text message, add up to 30 names or phone numbers.
- At the bottom, enter your message, and click Send .
Can you send a text from Gmail?
Sending SMS Text Using Gmail Chat. You can send an SMS message to any of your contacts stored in your Gmail account. You may also enter your contact’s 10-digit phone number into the “Search, chat or SMS” box to send a message.
How do I send an email to a cell phone Google?
Write an email
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the bottom right, tap Compose .
- In the “To” field, add recipients. If you want, you can also add recipients in the “Cc” and “Bcc” fields.
- Add a subject.
- Write your message.
- At the top of the page, tap Send .
How do I use Google chat?
- Open Google Hangouts and start the message there.
- Return to Gmail and open the Chats window, which is accessible from the left-hand side of Gmail.
- Open the conversation you started.
- Click or tap Open Hangout.
- Use the pop-up chat window to send and receive texts right from your Gmail account.
Photo in the article by “Adventure Jay”