The WhatsApp client on your computer will then connect to your phone.
You’ll now be able to send and receive WhatsApp messages on your computer.
Once you’ve set it up, WhatsApp will automatically connect any time you have the desktop or web app open.
How can I send WhatsApp message from laptop to mobile?
- Click Mac or Windows PC. It’s in the left column.
- Click the Download button.
- Install WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp on your Android or iPhone.
- Open WhatsApp web on your Android or iPhone.
- Line up the QR code on the computer screen in your phone’s viewfinder.
- Click + in WhatsApp.
- Click the contact you want to message.
How can I send WhatsApp message from PC without contact?
Type the following link in the search bar: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=XXXXXXXXXXX (In place of the Xs type the phone number of the person you want to contact, including the country code, but without the + sign.) A WhatsApp window will open asking if you want to send a message to that phone number.
Can you connect WhatsApp to your computer?
Download the Mac or Windows version of the app from whatsapp.com/download. After you scan the code, you’ll be able to see your WhatsApp messages on your phone and in the browser. You won’t need a Wi-Fi connection for your phone, but WhatsApp recommends connecting over Wi-Fi to avoid using too much mobile data.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”